Sassy Spring Rolls - May
FRESH & SASSY SPRING ROLLS
1. Soak the vermicelli in a bowl of cold water for 10 to 12 minutes or until softened.Drain and set aside .
2. Peel cucumbers and carrots. Cut into small slices of one inch. Set aside.
3. Cut peppers in half, take out seeds and insides. Wash lightly. Cut into small slices of one inch.
4. Wash sprouts, lettuce, basil and mint. Dry gently.
5. Chop lettuce, basil and mint in strips.
6. Gather all your toppings in one area.
7. Fill a shallow dish with water. Quickly wet 1 spring roll wrapper in the dish and place flat on a
8. Now for the fun – assembly! Add desired toppings in the half of the wrapper closest to you. Fold over the top and bottom, then roll it up.